If you want to come to Canada for a momentary purpose like a vacation or to visit family/friends, you may need a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV), unless you are a resident from a “visa exempt” country. The TRV (visitor visa) is a document issued by a Canadian Immigration Visa Office outside of Canada, showing that the holder has satisfied the expectations for admission to Canada as a visitor. TRVs could also be for single entry or multiple entries. Typically, tourists are accepted for six months. Temporary foreign workers (TFW) and international students are allowed for varying periods, as determined on a case-by-case basis.

This category has been specifically designed for parents and grandparents. A super visa lets you visit your children or grandchildren in Canada for up to 5 years at a time with the possibility of further 2 years extension within Canada making your total stay of up to 7 years during each visit. It’s a visa that provides multiple entries for a period of up to 10 years. If you are a Permanent resident or a Canadian Citizen wanting to bring your parents to Canada, we can help. 

A Temporary Resident Permit (TRP) could also be issued to a far-off national to beat inadmissibility issues or if they do not meet the requirements of the Immigration Refugee and Protection Act. If you’re inadmissible and have a reason to travel to Canada that is justified in the occurrences, you may be issued a temporary resident permit.                                                         

error: Content is protected !!