Studying in Canada brings several benefits. Canadian college and university certifications are acknowledged globally. We at SP Immigration Services have direct tie-ups with the most reputed designated learning Institutes and Universities in Canada offering you the best study programs available based on your profile and interest. Opting for Canada to study and be a full-time student allows you to work while you study or after you graduate.

Being a full-time student, you are permitted to work while studying on or off-campus. You can also help your spouse or common-law partner get a work permit while you study, work temporarily or stay permanently in Canada after you graduate as a cosmopolitan student.

The student can work at a job that is related to their program of study and gain experience in a related field while attending school and be compensated for their work experience at the same time. Additionally, this experience also will allow them to satisfy the curriculum requirements of their program of study.

The Post-Graduation Work Permit Program (PGWP) allows students who have graduated from eligible Canadian designated learning institutions (DLIs) to get an open work permit to acquire valuable Canadian work experience. Not all designated learning institutions make you eligible for the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program (PGWP). The post-graduation work permit is often a superb pathway to permanent residence in Canada.

error: Content is protected !!